Our ever changing world is becoming more data driven. Industrial analytics is evolving from an isolated business function towards a strategic capability that impacts the future competitiveness in any industrial business. Today, industrial analytics is used to drive decision making and it is only a matter of time before it is used to automate decisions.
Industrial analytics need to address: Data sources, infrastructure to capture and transfer this data, analytics tools and applications.
Wysine's IoT solution
- Integrates various data sources including smart meters, temperature sensors, flow meters, level monitors etc.
- Data and analytics can be setup within the enterprise network or hosted in the wysine cloud
- Supports connectivity through LAN, WiFi or cellular networks
- Can integrate with ERP or other management software through an API
- Can be installed at multiple locations and managed from a single location